The TLKWF WiFi wireless load cell transmitter is ideal for connecting your scale system to an existing network or to create your own load cell wireless network. This wireless transmitter is housed in a polycarbonate enclosure that is sealed to IP65. This transmitter has a wireless range of up to 100 meters (line-of-sight). Powered from 12-24VDC with two optional battery options.
You do not need to be an IT professional to setup this wireless load cell transmitter. It is quicker and easier to setup then running conduit and pulling wires long distances. A wireless load cell solution is ideal for remote and industrial environments.
Check our article on wireless weighing using the TLKWF transmitter.
- Connections to:
– PC via WiFi/virtual Ethernet port;
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 32 without line repeaters);
– other TLKWF devices and W series instruments (with OPZW1RADIO optional module) via WiFi;
– PC/smartphone/tablet via internet web browser (point-to-point direct connection);
– up to 8 load cells in parallel by using a junction box;
– W series instruments via RS485.
- 12-24VDC operational
- IP65 sealed enclosure
- 24 bit A/D converter, 4,800Hz
- 4 relay outputs
- 2 digital inputs
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- Rechargeable external lead acid battery, IP67 enclosure with charger, 26 hour operating time
- Internal rechargeable NiMH battery, 24 hours operating time.