Load Cell Systems – Complete Scale and Weighing Systems
With 20 years of experience Load Cell Systems can help re-sellers, OEM customers, and end-users choose the correct load cells for their individual needs. Weighing and force measurement is our specialty.
We design and supply custom load cells and provide support for all types of applications.
- Tension link load cells submersible to 5,000 meters for the oil & gas industry
- Vessel weighing assemblies for the food, beverage, and chemical industries
- Custom load cells for the medical industry
- Shear web pancake load cells for the materials testing market
- Miniature load cells for robotics applications
- Fieldbus & Ethernet monitoring and communications for any load cell application
- Load cell amplifiers and transmitters, analog 0-10V, 4-20mA, Ethernet TCP/IP
- USB load cell interface and logging software for destructive testing
- Portable handheld displays for field testing or calibration applications
- Custom load pins for the crane & hoist industry
We also provide standard products and support for applications such as a food manufacturer weighing a tank or hopper and the controls to perform recipe batch weighing.
Load Cell Systems’ customers range from micro-breweries to defense companies. We support all industries weighing and scale needs, we do specialize in vessel weighing systems and crane and hoist overload protection load cell solutions.
Our team offers pre and post sale technical assistance for the scales, and load cell systems we offer 24/7 support.
We pride ourselves on service, striving for excellence with every load cell application we are involved in. We don’t just sell parts, we talk with our customers, understand the requirements to ensure the correct load cells, indicator, or load cell amplifier is chosen and will provide many years of trouble-free service.
Recent Customer Testimonial
“I’m an Electrical Engineer in a large medical device manufacturing company. I worked with Load Cell Systems to quickly resolve a problem we had trying to get information from a group of load cells into a machine’s PLC. We used the TLM8 Load Cell transmitter on an Ethernet/IP field buss as an elegant solution to this particular thorny problem. Working with Load Cell Systems has been a joy for me because even with my background I have had very little practical experience with these devices. It’s a great relief to know that within minutes any questions/concerns I have get resolved very quickly!!!”
– Tom Potter-