WDOS Scale Batching Controller
$600.00 – $1,200.00
Panel mount programmable load cell display for simple weighing, loading, unloading, and multi-ingredient batching systems.
Check out our article about batch weighing with the W-Series indicator
Load Cell Systems WDOS panel mountable multi-function load cell controller, pre-programmed modes Base, Load, Unload, or 3-6-14 ingredient batching. This full featured scale display can automate many common weighing systems, it can be used for automatic or manual applications. The LCD display shows the scales program current status, formula ID (store up to 99 recipes), ,indicating the ingredient being filled, and setpoint value.
Modes of Operation:
- BASE – Weighing Mode
Standard gross, tare, and net weighing | Parts counting | Totalizer | Checkweigher
- LOAD – Fill to Setpoint Mode (single ingredient)
Container or vessel filling, automated relay control
- UNLOAD – Dispense to Setpoint Mode (single ingredient)
Bulk material unloading, automated relay control
- 3-6-14 INGREDIENT – Batch Weighing Mode
Multi-ingredient batching scale, up to 3-6-14 ingredients, fully automated relay control.
All modes offer onboard data logging capability or optional log to USB stick or direct connection to PC through RS-232 serial communications (database software included).
The WDOS is ideal for applications where a complicated PLC and custom PLC program is not needed. You can use the digital inputs to zero the scale, start a batch weighing cycle, or print the batch information to a printer.
- 12-24VDC Operational
- Panel Mounted
- Onscreen Operations Cycle Status
- Onboard Weighing Cycle Logging
- 24 Bit A/D Converter, 4,800Hz
- 5 Relay Outputs (4 if analog output option is ordered)
- 3 Digital Inputs (2 if analog output option is ordered)
- Store up to 99 Recipes
- Analog Output (4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, ±10VDC) 16 Bit Resolution
- IP65 Sealing Gasket (recommended for most applications)
- See the WDOS Datasheet for Full List of Options
Optional Ethernet and Field Bus Communication:
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet TCP/IP viewable by internet web browser on local network and worldwide web
- Ethernet IP
- Profinet IO
Fully compatible with the Intelligent load cell junction box – CLM8 converting your analog load cells to a digital load cell system.
|W-Series Program Modes||
BASE Mode, LOAD Mode, UNLOAD Mode, Up to 3 INGREDIENT Mode, Up to 6 INGREDIENT Mode, Up to 14 INGREDIENT Mode