WINOX-2G Scale Batching Controller for Load Cells
$815.00 – $1,570.00
Stainless steel batching scale display for loading, unloading, and multi-ingredient batching systems. Ideal for tank, hopper, vessel, silo, and industrial weighing applications. Large LCD display to show the batch weighing status.
Check out our article about batch weighing with the WINOX-2G
The WINOX-2G stainless steel multi-function batching controller, pre-programmed modes Base, Load, Unload, or 3-6-14 ingredient batching. This full featured scale display can automate many common weighing systems, it can be used for automatic or manual applications. The WINOX-2G has a bright LCD display showing the live status of the batching operation, sealed to IP68 it is ideal for outdoor, corrosive, and washdown environments.
The BASE mode is ideal for simple floor scale, vessel weighing, and force measurement applications, the other modes are for specialized weighing tasks.
Modes of Operation:
- BASE – Weighing Mode
Standard gross, tare, and net weighing | Parts counting | Totalizer | Checkweigher
- LOAD – Fill to Setpoint Mode (single ingredient)
Container or tank / hopper / silo filling, automated relay control
- UNLOAD – Dispense to Setpoint Mode (single ingredient)
Bulk material unloading, automated relay control
- 3-6-14 INGREDIENT – Batch Weighing Mode
Multi-ingredient batching scale, up to 3-6-14 ingredients, fully automated relay control.
All modes offer onboard data logging capability or optional log to USB stick or direct connection to PC through RS-232 serial communications (database software included).
The WINOX-2G is ideal for applications where a complicated PLC and custom PLC program is not needed, although if PLC communication is required the standard serial communications or optional analog output option can be used. You can use the digital inputs to zero the scale, start a batch weighing cycle, or print the scale’s weight information to a printer.
- 12-24VDC Operational (120VAC wall adapter included)
- IP68 Sealed Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Onboard Weighing Cycle Logging
- 24 Bit A/D Converter, 4,800Hz
- 5 Relay Outputs (4 if analog output option is ordered)
- 3 Digital Inputs (2 if analog output option is ordered)
- Store up to 99 Recipes
- Large Bright LCD Display
- Analog Output (4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, ±10VDC) 16 Bit Resolution
- Panel Mount Enclosure (does not include 120VAC power supply)
- See the WINOX-2G Datasheet for Full List of Options
Optional Ethernet and Field Bus Communication:
- Profibus DP
- Ethernet TCP/IP viewable by internet web browser on local network and worldwide web
- Ethernet IP
- Profinet IO
Compatible with the Smart load cell junction box – CLM8 converting your analog load cells to a digital load cell system.
|W-Series Program Modes||
BASE Mode, LOAD Mode, UNLOAD Mode, Up to 3 INGREDIENT Mode, Up to 6 INGREDIENT Mode, Up to 14 INGREDIENT Mode