The MODWF WiFi wireless serial transceiver is ideal for connecting your scale system to an existing WiFi network or to a PC or PLC. Use the MODWF serial wireless transceiver to connect between two serial devices. This wireless transmitter and receiver is housed in a polycarbonate enclosure that is sealed to IP65. This transceiver has a wireless range of up to 100 meters (line-of-sight). Powered from 12-24VDC with two optional battery options.
You do not need to be an IT professional to setup this wireless serial transmitter. It is quicker and easier to setup then running conduit and pulling wires long distances. A wireless serial solution is ideal for remote and industrial environments.
- WiFi communication interface device between two serial devices
- Connections to:
– PC via WiFi/virtual Ethernet port;
– PC/PLC via RS485/RS232 (up to 32 without line repeaters);
– others MODWF devices and Load Cell Systems W series instruments (with OPZW1RADIO option) via WiFi
- WiFi/serial tunnel function
- Communication with existing WiFi networks
- 12-24VDC operational
- IP65 sealed enclosure
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- Rechargeable external lead acid battery, IP67 enclosure with charger, 26 hour operating time
- Internal rechargeable NiMH battery, 24 hours operating time.